The search for meaning at work
With people increasingly looking for meaning in their role, an organisation needs to be much more than an employer. It needs to share its people’s values and give them a purpose beyond payment. That means wellbeing and mental health support, charity strategy, a focus on DEI and a commitment to sustainability.
Our report UNLOCKED: Talent Insights 2024 focuses on all things working culture and purpose, featuring articles on:
- How charity strategies galvanise workplace culture
- A week in the life of a family support worker with our charity partner, Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity
- Sustainability as a purpose
- The significance of allyship
- How collaboration is the key to equitable workplaces
- Employee wellbeing in 2024
A year of the IN Group
At the start of 2023, Investigo moved from a specialist recruitment brand to a talent solutions group covering all of our clients’ talent needs, from executive search to consulting solutions. A year on, we look at how our group has evolved to help our clients meet the challenges of a changing workplace. We shine the spotlight on:
- Sigma Labs – our strategic partnership with a leading hire, train, deploy business equipping graduates with the latest digital and tech skills.
- BioTalent – our group was strengthened by the addition of a leading global life sciences recruiter.
- Definia – our technology and transformation consultancy went through a rebrand to refine its look, feel and voice.
The trends in the talent world
As culture and wellbeing continue to shape the workplace and the AI revolution gathers pace, we look at how the key trends affecting the world of work are playing out in our hiring specialisms. Our report covers:
- Specialist recruitment – including accountancy and finance; change and transformation; and public sector.
- Technology recruitment – including architecture, infrastructure and networks; cyber security; data, cloud and analytics; and ERP, CRM and HR systems.
- Executive search – manufacturing; private equity; property and real estate; and technology, digital and transformation.
Read UNLOCKED: Talent Insights 2024 below or hereClick to read The IN Group Talent Insights 2024